VRV IV S-series (RXTQ)
Daikin VRV IV S-series is a complement to the renowned Daikin VRV family of cooling and heating systems, and brings the technology into smaller applications including light commercial and residential single family homes.
The solution for light commercial and residential applications
Daikin’s VRV IV S-series is available in smaller 3, 4 and new 5-ton capacities with a 208-230V, single phase power supply. A maximum of 6 indoor units can be connected to the 3-Ton system, up to 8 indoor units can be connected to the 4-Ton system and up to 9 indoor units can be connected on the 5-Ton system. The versatility of VRV IV S-series makes it ideal for most light commercial or residential projects — retail store, small office, restaurant, hotel, healthcare facility, school, multi-family townhouse, condo or single-family home.
Light Commercial Applications
Whether you’re working with space constraints or want to maximize the amount of commercial space available, the VRV IV S-series system gives you the flexibility you need. With its simple, versatile design and long piping lengths (up to 230 ft actual piping length one way), VRV IV S-series can accommodate practically any floor layout, enabling better use of space. Its advanced zoning capabilities allow floor-by-floor installation so that each floor can be occupied quickly upon completion. And, because the outdoor units are lightweight and vibration-free, there’s no need to reinforce floors, reducing both installation time and costs.
click on image to expand
- VRV IV S-series should be considered when building a new house or renovating. Its long piping length allows for multiple floors to be served by one condenser located outside.
- All indoor units come with fan speed control and operate extremely quietly - as low as 28 decibels, the equivalent of rustling leaves. Outdoor units have built-in noise-reducing features, including an automatic night mode function that lowers the sound level. A feature of particular importance for residential applications is the 'night set' mode, which can be set on site to function over a 9 hour period during which operating sound is reduced progressively in three increments of 3dBA.
- A VRV IV S-series system can connect up to 9 indoor fan coils from one system. It is ideal in residential applications where every zone can be individually controlled to save energy. Imagine a house where the master bedroom can be controlled independently from the other bedroom (and turn off the units in guest rooms), where the living space can be set at 75F° when the kitchen can be set lower if the entire family is reunited. That's the power of the VRV IV S-series.
|click on image to expand||click on image to expand|
Condensing Units - Air Cooled
|Heat Pump - 208-230V - 1ph||No. of outdoor units||1||1||1|
|Max No. of indoor units||6||8||9|
|No. of Inverter Compressors||1||1||1|
Outside air connection possible
Condensate pump standard
At the core of the VRV IV S-series system is built-in intelligence that gives you independent zoning control with maximum flexibility and energy savings. With the ability to connect up to ten indoor units to one outdoor unit, the space-saving VRV IV S-series system is ideal for most light commercial or residential projects, from retail stores and small offices to multi-family townhouses and single-family homes.
VRV IV S-series features:
- Condition up to 9 zones from one outdoor unit
- Space-saving design and flexible indoor unit options offer quick and easy installation.
- Silent operation, inside and out, ensures quiet comfort throughout the home
- Single-phase technology is perfect for light commmercial and residential applications in 36,000 , 48,000 and 60,000 Btu/h models.
- Smaller capacity allows for precise temperature control over every square inch of space.
- Superior energy efficiency results in lower operating costs especially under partial load conditions.
- Single-supplier reliability. The system - factory engineered and 80% complete upon delivery - is fullly optimized by Daikin, plus has self-Diagnostics and one of the best warranties in the industry.
- Straightfoward maintannce and service with self diagnosis function.
NEW! - Variable Refrigerant Temperature
VRV IV S-series Heat Pump (RXTQ) Daikin’s constant efforts have been devoted towards using the latest and most revolutionary technologies in the development of the VRV system for large, medium and small-sized buildings. The system offers greater energy savings, easier installation, longer actual and total piping, and more.
click on image to expand
- Engineering Manual RXTQ_T(A) Capacity
- Engineering Manual RXTQ_T(A) Design
- Installation Manual RXTQ36TAVJ9A-RXTQ48TAVJUA
- Installation Manual RXTQ60TAVJUA
- Operation Manual RXTQ36TAVJ9A / RXTQ48-60TAVJUA
- Sevice Manuals
- Submittal Data Sheets