Daikin AURORA Wall-Mounted Heat Pump
0.75 to 2.0 tons
20.3 SEER / Up to 12.5 HSPF
Daikin's AURORA Single Zone Wall-Mounted Systems offer energy efficiency and comfort control with an inexpensive, cost-saving solution. Available in heat pump models, these single room air conditioner systems feature streamlined, wall-mounted indoor units combined with quietly compact outdoor units. The flexible design blends tastefully with any home decor, and is perfect for single room enhancements, spaces needing additional cooling only, and additions up to 1,460 square feet.
ENERGY STAR® and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. ENERGY STAR products are third-party certified by an EPA-recognized Certification Body. Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit
Ideal solutions for:
- Hot & cold regions where homeowners want to enjoy a reliable, energy efficient source of heating and cooling
- Cold regions where homeowners want to enjoy a reliable, energy efficient source of heat
- Renovations, remodeling and new construction
- Sun rooms, basements, attics, garages, hot or cold rooms, and more
- Rooms where floor space comes at a premium or is not available for other application
- Ceiling void or attic does not allow for a viable duct run option
Key features include:
- Energy Efficient – Up to 20.3 SEER / 12.5 HSPF / 13 EER for ultra-efficient cooling and heating operation and reduced operating costs compared to conventional lower-efficiency systems.
- Advanced Filtration – Long life, washable filters.
- Enhanced Capacity – Up to 100% Heating Capacity at 5°F (-15°C) and confirmed continuous operation as low as -13°F (-25°C) ambient temperature. Up to 100% Cooling Capacity at 104°F (40°C).
- Program Dry allows humidity levels to be reduced.
- Titanium Apatite Photocatalytic Air Purifying Filter – This filter combines the air-purifying filter and titanium apatite photocatalytic deodorizing filter in a single highly effective unit.
- Hot Start. When the heating operation starts or when the unit changes from cooling to heating there is no cold draft.
- Comfort Mode adjust the direction and airflow rate so that the air from the unit does not blow directly on the occupants of the room in cooling. When heating, the flap turns vertically downwards to drive warm air to the bottom of the room.
- Pushing the POWERFUL button on the remote control gives you a boost in cooling or heating power for a 20-minute period, even if the unit is already operating at high capacity.
- Anti-Corrosion Treatment on Heat Exchanger
- Cold Climate Ready (continuous operation down to -13°F (-25°C))
- Outdoor Unit Quiet Operation – When combined with FTX18/24 indoor units.
- General Product Catalog
- Daikin Ductless Systems
- Product Brochure Wall Mount
- Case Studies
- Software Tools