FDMQ - Ducted Concealed Heat Pump
20.2 SEER / Up to 10.6 HSPF
The FDMQ ducted concealed indoor unit expands on the current offering of single zone ducted systems by providing external static pressure capabilities of up to .6. With up to 20.2 SEER level, FDMQ ducted concealed indoor unit is ENERGY STAR® Certified.
|DKN Cloud WiFi Adaptor
Compatible with DKN Cloud WiFi Adaptor
The DKN Cloud Wi-Fi Adaptor enables the remote control of your Daikin indoor units through an iOS/Android App.
ENERGY STAR® and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. ENERGY STAR products are third-party certified by an EPA-recognized Certification Body. Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit.
Ideal solutions for:
- Renovations, remodeling and new construction
- Sun rooms, basements, garages, hot or cold rooms, attics where the walls tend to be lower, or wherever wall space is at a premium
- Ceiling void or attics which allow for a ducted solution with longer duct runs
- Homeowners’ requiring higher level of filtration
- Homeowners’ reluctance to use a visible wall or a floor mounted unit