DAIKIN FIT Whole House Air Conditioner - Inverter
DESIGNED TO FIT COMFORT, SPACE-SAVING, AND EFFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS WITH EASE.
The Daikin Fit system is a side discharge, smart HVAC system that won’t compromise on comfort and connects to ducted solutions traditional to the unitary market. In a market saturated with expensive high-tiered inverters, the system provides a premium mid-efficiency inverter at an affordable rate. The low profile of the outdoor unit offers solutions when a traditional cube style cannot.
- Up to 18 SEER
- Compact – The trunk style outdoor unit is perfect when installation space is limited
- Inverter (variable-speed) Compressor
- Ideal indoor comfort and efficiency
- Low dBa – reclaim outdoor space
- Quiet-mode – Enhanced acoustical comfort
- PE Fin Coat – Improved coil life and reliability
- Swing Compressor – Quiet and dependable
- Side panel access – Ease of service
- Lightweight – Easier to handle and install (compared to traditional cube style systems)
Daikin D24V Gateway
When a full system replacement is not a chosen option, a partial Daikin Fit AC system is now a possibility. Also, the D24V Gateway offers a great comfort upgrade solution or homes with only heating/furnaces.
Enjoy the fantastic features and benefits of Daikin Fit inverter side discharge unitary outdoor unit, EEV coil and Daikin One+ smart thermostat. Benefits include field selectable dehumidification settings to accommodate customer preferences and ability to add Daikin One ecosystem indoor air quality accessories.
Part Number: DTA119A71
For a full description of the warranty, please download the product warranty document. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.