MSP Concealed Ducted Unit (FXSQ_TAVJU)
Slender. Powerful. Comfortable.
Engineered with impressive static pressure capabilities in a compact, flexible chassis design.
Daikin’s FXSQ_TAVJU MSP Concealed Ducted unit gives designers a tool to approach even the most cramped air conditioning applications. A high efficiency DC fan motor delivers nominal CFM up to 0.6” external static pressure, all from a compact chassis design measuring a mere 9-11/16" (245 mm) high.
- Powerful static pressure capability, with up to 0.6 in.w.g. (150Pa) external static pressure.
- Ease of installation with auto adjusting airflow at commissioning based on external static pressure.
- Designed for installation flexibility, with a factory rear-return configuration and field convertible to bottom return.
- Sound levels as low as 28 dB(A) for quiet operation.
- Provides a high degree of control for auxiliary heating devices, with independently configurable on/off temperature values.
- Integral condensate pump with up to 25-5/16” (643mm) of lift from the drain outlet.